Helping others was the true passion of Rob Millisor, one of the owner/developers of Breckenridge Grand Vacations.
In October of 2015, Rob was on a humanitarian trip to the earthquake-stricken area of Langtang, Nepal, when he suffered a heart attack and sadly passed away. Rob was very physically fit, and unaware of any health issues.
In honor of Rob, BGV Gives will host the inaugural Rob Millisor Heart Health Walk, a family-friendly walk to raise funds in support of heart health programs, education and research on June 11th, 2016. With the support from Breckenridge Grand Vacations, 100% of every dollar received at the event will be contributed to this cause.
To learn more about this event and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Deb Edwards with BGV Gives. Phone: (970) 547-8748 or Email: email@example.com
Early Bird registration is available through April 30th – save $5! Register today!
- 8:30 a.m. – Pre-registered check-in opens (walk-ins welcome!)
- 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. – Heart Health/Healthy Lifestyle booths open (morning snacks available)
- 10:00 a.m. – Start of 5k Trail Route
- 10:15 a.m. – Start of 1 Mile Town Route
- Following the walk, there will be live entertainment, a drawing for fantastic giveaways, Heart Health/Healthy Lifestyle booths, children’s activities and much more!
- 11:30 a.m. – Healthy lunch available
- 1:00 p.m. – Event concludes